We’ve all been there before, staring at a computer screen with no idea what to do — don’t worry Using Publisher 2019 is here to help. Written by best-selling technology author, lecturer, and computer trainer Kevin Wilson, Using Publisher 2019 is packed with easy to follow instructions, photos, illustrations, helpful tips and video demos.
Updated to cover Microsoft Publisher 2019, this guide will show you how to:
- Start Publisher and find your way around the ribbon menu
- Lay out and design your page
- Use page parts, text boxes, borders and accents
- Use pre-designed templates, and build your own
- Format text: bold, italic, underlined, strike, and super/subscript
- Align, highlight and change text colour
- Cut, copy, paste and using the clipboard
- Use headers and footers
- Insert SmartArt and clipart
- Add charts, tables, equations and special characters
- Add photos, crop, wrap text and use effects
- Print your publications
- Check spelling and grammar
You’ll want to keep this edition handy as you make your way around Microsoft Publisher. Have Fun!