The twenty-first century offers more technology than we have ever seen before, but with new updates, and apps coming out all the time, it’s hard to keep up.
Essential iPhone X: iOS 12 Edition is here to help. Along with easy to follow step-by-step instructions, illustrations, and photographs, this guide offers specifics in…
- Setting up iOS 12 on iPhone X and upgrading from previous versions
- A look at the updates introduced in iOS 12
- Getting to know your iPhone X, finding your way around the dock, menus, and icons
- Navigating with touch gestures using quick peek, 3D touch, tap, drag, pinch, spread, and swipe
- Multi-tasking with the app switcher, and surviving without the home button
- A look at the new control centre and how to make use of it
- Getting to know Siri, voice dictation, and recording voice memos
- Communicating with email, FaceTime, iMessage, using digital touch, Animojis, Memojis, and peer-to-peer payments
- Using the Phone app to make and receive calls
- Browsing the web with Safari web browser
- Taking and enhancing pictures, panoramic and live photos, as well as recording video
- Listening to music with Apple Music and iTunes Store, as well as watching films and TV
- Using the Files App, as well as Maps, News, Apple Books, Notes, Apple Pay, Calendar, and Contacts
- Maintaining your iPhone X with updates, backups, general housekeeping, and much more…
Unlike other books and manuals that assume a computing background not possessed by beginners, Essential iPhone X: iOS 12 Edition tackles the fundamentals of the iPhone X series, so that everyone from students, to senior citizens, to home users pressed for time, can understand.
So, if you’re looking for an iPhone manual, a visual book, simplified tutorial, dummies guide, or reference, Essential iPhone X: iOS 12 Edition will help you maximize the potential of your iPhone X to increase your productivity, understanding, and help you take advantage of the digital revolution.