With so much information about web development and online coding tutorials out there, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Many guides, websites and books can be confusing and don’t make it easy for those starting out, wanting to build a solid foundation and understanding. Learn HTML for Beginners fills in the gap and provides a great place to start learning something new.
Using our best selling, straightforward, step-by-step, visual approach, learn to
- Understand HTML tags and elements
- Understand CSS selectors
- Style text, tables, lists, paragraphs and forms
- Insert images, audio and video into web pages
- Align your content and build site structure using new HTML5 elements
- Learn to harness the power of CSS to style your text and build your site layout
- Understand web servers and how the serve pages to web browsers
- Familiarise yourself with HTML & CSS syntax with appendix reference guides to help you write your code.
Techniques are illustrated step-by-step using full color photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field, provides a comprehensive guide to HTML & CSS programming.
If you want to code quickly and easily, this is the guide you need.