Microsoft 365, formerly known as Office 365 offers many improved productivity features and services. Updated and revised, Exploring Microsoft Office is here to help. Packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions, illustrations, photographs and video demos, this guide offers specifics in…
- Downloading and Installing the Microsoft Office Suite
- Getting started with Office Online: using Sway, OneDrive, Mail & Calendar
- Using Office Apps on your iPad or Android device
- Constructing professional looking documents with Microsoft Word
- Adding and using graphics, photographs, and clipart
- Changing fonts, creating tables, graphs, clipboard, sorting and formatting text, and mail merge
- Creating presentations for your lessons, lectures, speeches, or business presentations using PowerPoint.
- Adding animations and effects to PowerPoint slides
- Using 3D and cinematic transitions to spice up your presentations
- Using Excel to create spreadsheets that analyse, present, and manipulate data
- Creating Excel charts, graphs, pivot tables, functions, and formulas
- The basics of Microsoft Access databases, tables, forms, queries, and SQL
- Keeping in touch with friends, family and colleagues using Outlook
- Maintaining calendars and keeping appointments with Outlook
- Taking notes with OneNote, and more…
Unlike other books and manuals that assume a computing background not possessed by beginners, Exploring Microsoft Office tackles the fundamentals of Microsoft Office, so that everyone from students, to senior citizens, to home users pressed for time, can understand.
So, if you’re looking for an Office manual, a visual book, simplified tutorial, dummies guide, or reference, Exploring Microsoft Office will help you maximize the potential of Microsoft Office to increase your productivity, and help you take advantage of the digital revolution.