Exploring iPad Pro is the perfect companion for your new iPad Pro. Written by best-selling technology author, lecturer, and computer trainer Kevin Wilson, Exploring iPad Pro is packed with step-by-step instructions, full color photos, illustrations, helpful tips and video demos.
Updated to cover the iPadOS update, Exploring iPad Pro will help you :
- Upgrade your iPad to iPadOS
- The new features introduced in iPadOS
- Find your way around the dock, menus, and icons
- Navigate with touch gestures: tap, drag, pinch, spread and swipe
- Multi-task with slide over, split view, and drag & drop
- Use iPad as a second screen on your Mac with SideCar.
- Use control centre, lock screen, notifications, and handoff
- Connect external keyboards as well as the on-screen keyboard
- Use Apple Pencil to draw, annotate, and take notes
- Get to know Siri, voice dictation, and recording voice memos
- Communicate with email, FaceTime, and iMessage
- Use digital touch, and peer-to-peer payments
- Browse the web with Safari web browser
- Take, enhance, and share photos and video
- Stream music with Apple Music, buy tracks & albums from iTunes Store
- Stream TV programs & movies with the new Apple TV App
- Use Files App, as well as Maps, News, Apple Books, and Notes
- Get productive with Pages, Keynote, and Numbers
- Setup and use Apple Pay, Calendar, and Contacts, and more…
In addition, you will learn how to make the most of the new features of iPadOS with clear explanations and video demos to help you along the way.
Finally, maintenance, system updates, backups, and general housekeeping tips complete this invaluable guide. You’ll want to keep this edition handy as you explore the new iPadOS.