The iPad revolutionised the way we work, catch up on entertainment, and access information. Now with their very own operating system iPadOS, iPads have become an essential tool for students, business users, and home users.
Updated to cover the iPadOS update, Exploring Apple iPad will help you get to grips with the fundamentals of your device. Written in a clear and accessible way using full color illustrations, screenshots, video demos, and easy to follow instructions, Exploring Apple iPad will help you:
- Upgrade your iPad to iPadOS
- The new features introduced in iPadOS
- Find your way around the dock, menus, and icons
- Navigate with touch gestures: tap, drag, pinch, spread and swipe
- Multi-task with slide over, split view, and drag & drop
- Using iPad as a second screen on your Mac with SideCar.
- Use control centre, lock screen, notifications, and handoff
- Connect external keyboards as well as the on-screen keyboard
- Use Apple Pencil to draw, annotate, and take notes
- Get to know Siri, voice dictation, and recording voice memos
- Communicate with email, FaceTime, and iMessage
- Use digital touch, and peer-to-peer payments
- Browse the web with Safari web browser
- Take, enhance, and share photos and video
- Stream music with Apple Music, buy tracks & albums from iTunes Store
- Stream TV programs & movies with the new Apple TV App
- Use Files App, as well as Maps, News, Apple Books, and Notes
- Setup and use Apple Pay, Calendar, and Contacts, and more…
In addition, you will learn how to make the most of the new features of iPadOS with clear explanations and video demos to help you along the way.
Finally, maintenance, system updates, backups, and general housekeeping tips complete this invaluable guide.
You'll want to keep this edition handy as you explore the new iPadOS.