Whether you’re upgrading from a previous version or a new user, this book will guide you through Microsoft Word 2016 one step at a time, to help you understand the software more quickly and easily!
- Great for beginners, a computing class, or as an update.
- Step-by-step, visual approach to help you quickly master Microsoft Office
- Plenty of full color, illustrated screenshots and photographs to help you
- Presented in an easy and simple to read format, written in jargon free English
Learn how to use and navigate Word 2016, the latest update to Microsoft’s Word Processing Suite. With full color screen prints, photographs and illustrations, this guide explores…
- Starting Word, ribbon menus and the BackStage
- Formatting text, bold, italic, alignment, text colour, copy, paste and highlighting
- Headers, footers, columns, watermarks, and cover pages
- Page numbers, contents pages and indexes
- Working with documents, saving, printing, sharing and collaborating
- Working with SmartArt, charts, and tables
- Adding images, cropping, wrapping text and effects
- Using templates, building your own and using custom templates
- Mail merging letters and envelopes
- Getting started with office tools and add-ons
- Check spelling and grammar
- Improve your work with thesaurus and insights
- Insert equations and special characters
- and more…
Techniques are illustrated step-by-step, using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.
Whether you are new to Microsoft Word, upgrading, or an experienced user needing an update, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use Word effectively and productively.