Whether you’re upgrading from a previous version or using it for the first time, this book will guide you through Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 step by step, to help you understand the software more quickly and easily!
- Great for beginners, a computing class, or as an update
- Step-by-step, visual approach to help you quickly master Microsoft PowerPoint
- Plenty of full color, illustrated screenshots and photographs to help you
- Presented in an easy and simple to read format, written in jargon free English
Learn how to use and navigate PowerPoint 2016, the latest update to Microsoft’s Presentation Suite. With full color screen prints, photographs and illustrations, this guide explores…
- Starting PowerPoint, ribbon menus and the BackStage
- Building presentations, inserting slides, adding text, animations, transitions, motion paths and graphics
- Formatting presentations with borders, text orientations, colors and highlights
- Inserting and formatting charts and tables to represent data
- Working with presentation documents; opening, saving presentations, and printing handouts
- Adding sound, video and recording voiceovers for your presentations
- Exporting presentations as PDF, video and so on
- Presenting wirelessly with projectors and tablets
- Setting up and giving presentations and broadcasting a presentation online
- and more…
Techniques are illustrated step-by-step, using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.
Whether you are new to Microsoft PowerPoint, upgrading, or an experienced user needing an update, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use PowerPoint effectively and productively.