The twenty-first century offers more technology than we have ever seen before, but with new updates, and apps coming out all the time, it’s hard to keep up.
Essential ChromeBook is here to help. Along with easy to follow step-by-step instructions, illustrations, and photographs, this guide offers specifics in…
- Setting up and personalising your ChromeBook
- Setting up Google Accounts
- Transferring your files
- Setting up printers & Cloud Print
- Pairing BlueTooth devices
- ChromeBook navigation with touchpad gestures
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Desktop, app launcher, and the app shelf
- Using email, Google Chrome web browser, and Google Hangouts
- Downloading apps and Chrome Extensions
- Playing music, downloading movies and TV programmes, and reading ebooks
- Setting up projectors and TVs for presentations or watching TV or movies
- Using HDMI & ChromeCast
- Google Photos, creating albums, and enhancing photos
- Using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and more…
Unlike other books and manuals that assume a computing background not possessed by beginners, Essential ChromeBook tackles the fundamentals of Google’s ChromeBook, so that everyone from students, to senior citizens, to home users pressed for time can understand.
So, if you’re looking for a visual guide, simplified tutorial, dummies guide, or reference, Essential ChromeBook will help you maximize the potential of Google’s ChromeBooks to increase your productivity, and help you take advantage of the digital revolution.