Ideal for for beginners, even if you have never worked with a camera before, or a budding photographer who wants to improve, complete with step-by-step tutorials covering the basics of digital cameras and photographic techniques.
Lessons and videos are added all the time, so if we haven’t covered something, click here to suggest a lesson, resource, or video.
This course covers the basics of Digital Photography. You’ll learn about:
- Techniques used to take better photographs
- How to align and compose your photos
- Suggested camera settings
- Understanding f-stops, shutter speed and ISO
- Understanding depth of field and focus
- Taking photos and using shooting modes
- How to transfer your Photos to your computer
- Basic Photo Editing and Touchup
To get the most out of the course, you’ll need a copy of the recommended textbooks. Click on the links below for more information.