Introducing the second book in the “Illustrated Coding” Series, Python for Beginners provides a great place to start learning Python coding. Using our bestselling, straightforward, step-by-step, visual approach, you’ll learn to
- Download and install the python interpreter
- Setup your development environment
- Get started with python code and syntax
- Use variables
- Use data types such as integers, strings, lists, tuples, sets, and dictionaries
- Use different operators for arithmetic, assignment and Boolean operations
- Use selection statements such as if and elif
- Use iteration statements such as for and while loops
- How to read from and write to files
- Create your own functions
- Handle program exceptions
- Create simple graphic user interfaces using Python tkinter module
- Create simple games using the PyGame module.
Techniques are illustrated step-by-step using screen prints and example code, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field. If you want to learn to code quickly and easily with Python, this is the guide you need.
Also included are video demos to help demonstrate concepts and procedures.
If you want to learn to code quickly and easily, this is the guide you need. Available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Waterstones, and all major bookstores.
ISBN : 9781913151133